Specialized Treatment Program For Teen Sexual Issues
Many young individuals in our millennial generation often find themselves lost in a cyber-world and are in need of guidance as they navigate curious sexual behaviors and technology addictions. Our program is designed to deliver life-changing therapeutic experiences for pre-teens and adolescents experiencing sexual problem behaviors.
S.T.A.R Program treats a variety of sexual issues that our youth face in today's society:
- Sexting - sending, receiving, or forwarding sexually explicit messages, photos or images by text message.
- Cyber-Sexual Addiction- compulsively viewing sexual content via internet and/or social media sites.
- Sexual Offenses- Offense history, prior treatment and psychological testing results are required at intake.
- Sexual Abuse and/or Trauma
- Sexual Promiscuity
- Gender Identity Issues
- Reckless/Aggressive Sexual Behavior
Our program provides case consultation, a comprehensive assessment, individual/group or family treatment.
We accept court-ordered individuals as well as those personally seeking guidance to manage their behaviors.
You can request a consultation on our website or by phone (704)-504-7274 .